Support us in our work! There are so many ways you can support us. No matter what role you play, however big or small, you are part of our AGAPI family.
Be a volunteer in the AGAPI Migrant Centre
- To help in the food distribution process, from sorting out, packaging, to handing out.
- To provide classes.
- To join in the arts and crafts groups.
- To help interviewing beneficiaries to ascertain and assess their problems, to accompany them to various authorities when required.
Be a volunteer in the AGAPI Charity Shop
- To attend one session (one morning or afternoon) weekly, fortnightly, or monthly, assisting in the selling of items.
- To assist in sorting out donated clothing and other items at various times.
- To collect or deliver donated clothing or other items.
Offer to assist in events whenever scheduled by AGAPI; anything from the production of cakes and savouries, to simply your attendance and bringing guests!
- Raise funds for AGAPI Cyprus.
- Organise and/or partake in fundraising events
- Donate money via cheque or through our GoGetFunding page. Cheques payable to St. Catherine’s ‘AGAPI’ Cyprus, Hellenic Bank PLC, Account No: 243-01-774442-01.
- Donate any unwanted items that can have a new home elsewhere. We love anything that can be used again, instead of throwing them into the landfill – clothing, books, shoes, toys, bags, kitchenware, household items, linen, you name it! Please bring the items directly to our Charity Shop location.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Migrant Centre & Charity Shop address:
Zenonos Street 10, 3040, Limassol, Cyprus
Agapi Correspondence Address:
P.O. Box 50101 CY 3601 Limassol Cyprus
Migrant Centre Contact Details:
+357 25 212 221
Agapi.org.cy | Registered Cyprus Association No. 4600 | Zenonos Street 10, 3040, Limassol, Cyprus | +357 25 212 221